Adventures in Addis

In August 2006 I began my adventure to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa. I was offered a position as the Director of Band and Choir for 5-12th grade students at the International Community School of Addis Ababa. Thought it might be a good idea to record my experiences here. I would not have done this journal without a tremendously great friend that I love dearly offering me the idea. Thanks Sadina. I hope you enjoy the journal. -Chris

My Photo
Name:
Location: Addis Ababa, Africa, Ethiopia

I am a professional percussionist and music educator. I started my performance career in 2000 and my education career in 2002. I am a pretty laid back guy. I work too much. Sometimes I get carried away with how much time I spend at work. But, I do enjoy myself every chance I get.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Last Day

Alright...This is my last entry before I begin my adventure. It seems as if everything is hitting me all at once...packing, errands, paying bills, etc. This has been a crazy day already and its only 10am.

My next entry will hopefully be from my office an the international school of Addis Ababa. I still can't believe it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
It's Corey Brasher! Hope the trip was good, but the schools website is down, so I can't see your slice of heaven. God speed to you sir, for there are few if any more deserving. Stay out of trouble over there!

Tue Aug 08, 04:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home